Meet your real leadership potential
Fear of failure is something we have all experienced. But how you choose to deal with what you consider as ‘lack of success’ is up to you!
Failure is just another opportunity for learning. But it can be difficult to see the silver lining when your confidence (and sometimes self-esteem) are impacted.
A simple conversation with a mentor goes beyond addressing a work problem. Mentoring gives you a fresh perspective on your day to day issues. It gives you insights on your behaviour and thinking patterns, and keys to get ahead at challenging times.
– 80% of learning takes place between mentor and mentees
– 75% of private sector executives say mentoring has been critical in their own development
– 79% of millennials believe mentorships programs are crucial to career success
The way we work together
As a change leader, I mentored other leaders to become authentic communicators, sharp decision-makers, creative and agile self-starters and confident, mindful yet performant leaders. I still do the same, this time within my own company!
I can help you if you struggle with:
– finding your style as a leader of people
– bringing emotional intelligence into your leadership style
– building trust and motivating your team
– navigating change and disruption
– taking risks and working with a forward-looking view
– regulating stress and emotions
Expect honest and mindful feedback to spot what holds you back, then pragmatic advice to help you meet your real potential. And someone who will hold you accountable to your own growth!
I you’re committed to an ongoing path of self-reflection and wish to stand at the cutting edge of conscious yet efficient leadership, let’s talk.